The Delhi University, Faculty of Law, will issue the DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022. The English, General Knowledge, Analytical Abilities, and Legal Awareness & Aptitude are parts of the DU LLB 2022 Syllabus. The exam authority holds this entrance exam to choose a candidate for admission to law graduate/post-graduate programmes. No significant revisions to the syllabus have been announced based on previous years' DU LLB Question Papers. With the announcement of the test notice in the third week of May 2022, any further alterations will be notified on the official website. The DU LLB Entrance Exam will most likely be held in the first week of August 2022 and will consist of 100 MCQ, objective-type questions. Applicants will receive four marks for each correct answer, and they will remove one mark from their total score for each incorrect response. Each part will account for 25% of the overall weightage of the DU LLB Exam.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
The DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 is broken down into sections below:
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
- Important awards of the year – sports, science, literature, and arts
- Major UN bodies, their functions locations
- Overview of Indian history and geography
- Physical geography, science, and environment
- Important happenings in the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system
|English Language & Comprehension|
- Jumbled words/sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Incorrect sentences
- Unseen passages
- Reading Comprehension
|Legal Awareness & Aptitude|
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- IPC and the CRPC
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
|Reasoning & Analytical Abilities|
- Blood Relations
- Critical Reasoning
DU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
The paper for the LLB course is split into four areas, General Knowledge, English Language Comprehension, and Legal Awareness and Aptitude. The first part is designed to assess a candidate's rational ability to answer a problem. The second component assesses a candidate's legal knowledge and interest. Other portions assess the candidate's ability to comprehend passages, arithmetic skills, and basic English knowledge.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
A brief overview of the DU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern 2022 is given below in a table.
|Test duration||2 hours|
|Question type||Objective multiple-choice type questions (MCQs)|
|Number of questions||The examination paper will have one question paper consisting of one hundred (100) questions.|
- Each question is worth four marks; however, an incorrect response will result in a one-mark deduction.
- If you don't answer a question, you'll get zero marks.
|Total marks||100X4 = 400|
- Candidates can use both Hindi and English in the instruction manual.
- The exam will last two hours and will consist entirely of multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct response will receive four marks, while the incorrect answer will receive one mark subtracted. Unanswered questions will not be subtracted from your score.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2022 Preparations
- Students should brush up on their grammatical foundations to handle the error detection problems and sentence repair in the language portion.
- Regularly reading newspapers or viewing the news can assist the candidates in keeping informed about current events in the country and throughout the globe and language use.
- To prepare for the reasoning and analytics portion, candidates should practise with puzzles, sudoku, riddles, and other similar activities.
- Aspirants should study different books for the static general knowledge component and participate in online general awareness forums.
- Applicants should finish the easy questions before going on to the more difficult ones.
- The general knowledge segment, particularly the basic fact problems, necessitates speed and time management.
- The applicants must understand and memorise essential constitutional articles, landmark and recent judgements, and new laws/amendments before they may try the legal fact and legal GK questions.
- Candidates must create a study schedule and stick to it. Every day, set aside at least 2 to 3 hours for preparation.
- Students should solve as many DU LLB Model Question & Mock Tests as feasible to prepare for the test.
- In the month leading up to the exam, students should solve at least 2 to 3 problems to understand what to expect.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Now that you have the DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022, you may begin your preparation in earnest. Make a timetable and get the books you'll need. Study the topics thoroughly because answering questions demands a thorough comprehension of the subject. Make a study plan and make sure you remember what you've learned. Always keep in mind that hard work pays rewards. As a result, continue to go forward with zeal. You will, without a doubt, be successful. I hope that this article has provided you with enough information on the curriculum to assist you in making appropriate plans.
1. What are the various areas of the DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022?
The DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 had four sections:
- Aptitude and Analytical Abilities
- English Language Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Legal Awareness
2. How to improve the legal knowledge parts of the DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022?
The Legal Knowledge portion necessitates a substantial amount of reading. You should take notes on each topic and go at sample papers and previous year's papers to get a sense of the kind of questions addressed.
3. Is DU an excellent law school?
Yes, Delhi University is home to one of the country's most prestigious legal schools, and Delhi University serves as a model for all other universities.
4. How can I save time in DU LLB 2022?
The simplest method to save time on the exam is to finish the questions that take the least amount of time first and then tackle the longer ones last. You may also cut down on your overall time by practising with practice papers.