ECGC PO Notification 2022- The ECGC PO Notification for a total of 75 vacancies has been released on the official website of ECGC. The ECGC PO recruitment is conducted for the selection of candidates for Probationary Officer level posts in its branches across the country. Here, we are going to provide you with all the details about the ECGC PO 2022 Recruitment like Examination dates, Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Salary, etc. This is a golden opportunity for any aspirant to join a premier institute like the ECGC. All eligible candidates should not miss out on this opportunity.
ECGC PO Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||21.03.2022|
|Online Registrations Ends||20.04.2022|
|Payment of application fee /intimation charges||21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022 |
|The download of call letters||25.04.2022 Onwards |
|Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST ||1st-2nd week of May 2022 |
|The download of call letters for Online written examination ||The first week of May 2022 |
|Online written Examination||29th May 2022|
|result of Online Written Examination ||Between 15th – 19th June, 2022|
|Interview||July /August 2022 |
ECGC PO Notification 2022– Vacancies
Candidates can have a look at the 2022 vacancies. As per the ECGC PO 2022 Official Notification, 75 Vacancies are announced for the Post of PO in the ECGC. The Regional Office-wise ECGC PO Vacancies have been given in the following table.
|Type of Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||New Vacancies|
ECGC PO Eligibility 2022 Criteria
Make sure to go through all the eligibility details before filling up the ECGC PO examination form. If you cannot provide evidence to support your eligibility, then your candidature will stand cancelled. Let us discuss each of the ECGC PO eligibility criteria in detail.
As per the ECGC PO eligibility 2022, all the candidates need to fulfil the basic age limit criteria as per their category. The age limit for the unreserved category is 21 to 30 years. Those who belong to the reserved category have some relaxation. However, they will have to submit the required documents to support their eligibility. Here is the age limit for the reserved category.
|Category||Minimum Age limit (Years)||Maximum Age Limit (Years)|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||21||30|
|OBC(Other Backward Classes)||21||33|
|SC/ST (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe)||21||35|
|PWD (Unreserved and Economically Weaker Section)||21||40|
|PWD OBC(Other Backward Classes)||21||40|
|PWD SC/ST (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe)||21||40|
who have served at least 5 years in the military service
|Candidates affected by the 1984 Riots||21||35|
The candidates who are applying to the ECGC PO post need to meet the education eligibility criteria.
- All candidates should be a graduate from any Indian Government recognised college or university, and they can be a graduate in any stream.
- As per the official notifications, there are no minimum percentage marks to appear in the ECGC PO examination.
- All the candidate's educational qualifications should be from a recognised institution, university or a board that is recognised by the government of India or that which has been approved by the government regulatory bodies.
The candidates need to meet the domicile ECGC PO eligibility criteria, and all the applications need to abide by this rule. The candidate can be:
- An Indian citizen
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before 1st Jan 1962 with the intention of settling here permanently.
- An Indian citizen who has migrated to India permanently from countries like Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East Africa, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Physical Disability and Scribe Qualification
If a candidate has any kind of physical disability, then they should ensure that they follow these guidelines that are set by the examination authority. Here are the guidelines listed down.
- Only those who possess any benchmark disability will be eligible for reservation under this category.
- Candidates who have a disability like cerebral palsy, intellectual disability or those who are visually impaired have to have more than 40% disability to avail a scribe. These candidates will be given an additional time of 20 minutes to write the examination.
- The person acting as a scribe can be from any academic stream
- The scribe cannot be someone who is sitting for this online examination
- The candidate will have to bear the cost of the scribe
- The scribe needs to fill out a self-declaration form that is released by the company and submit it duly on the day of the examination
There is no notification released on the maximum number of attempts to sit for the ECGC PO examination as per the ECGC PO eligibility 2022. The candidate thus can appear for the exam for as long as they meet the age criteria.
How to Apply for ECGC PO Exam?
- Go to the ECGC website www.ecgc.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link "Career with ECGC" and then click on the option "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE" to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" to register their application by entering their basic information in online.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents
- Carefully fill in the online application.
- Use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form.
- Make the payment,
- Print the Application form
Note: Candidates can apply online only from 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisite for ECGC PO Application form 2022:
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration
Note: Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2022
As per the latest ECGC PO exam pattern, the candidates have to appear for the exam in the online mode. The candidate will have to compete and qualify in both the tests and score the minimum marks to be eligible for the ECGC PO post. The online test is an MCQ pattern test. The descriptive paper starts only once the complete time for the objective paper is over.
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Timing|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
The descriptive paper carries a total of 40 marks and needs to be completed in 40 minutes. There will be two sections here. One will be essay writing, and the other will be precis writing. The candidate will be given two options in each section to choose from. The candidate has to answer two questions in the section, and each question carries 20 marks.
The candidates who clear the written exam and score the ECGC PO cutoff marks are called for the interview rounds. The interview stage carries 60 marks, and the candidate should qualify in this round too. There are minimum qualifying marks also set for each category of student. The candidates who belong to the unreserved category need to score at least 40% of the total marks. The candidates who belong to the SC/ST, OBC and PWBD categories need to score 35% of the total marks. There is an 80:20 weightage ratio in the online examination and the interview.
The ECGC PO exam pattern includes all these stages which a successful candidate has to pass through to get selected for the post.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022: Pay-scale
The ECGC PO salary is based on the following pay scale:
The ECGC PO salary contains several other components such as DA, HRA, special allowances, etc. The ECGC PO salary also contains medical benefits and insurance cover. The salary is as per the ECGC PO recruitment 2022 notification.