ESIC MTS Salary 2022: Aspirants interested in Banking and Insurance are attracted to ESIC Recruitment 2021 due to its lucrative salary package. As well as the salary, the selected candidates receive perks and allowances. A notice has been released by the Employees' State Insurance Corporation announcing the opening of 1948 vacancies for the post of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff). Aspirants in the banking and insurance sectors were impressed by the salary packages and benefits that were offered to the selected candidates of the ESIC Recruitment 2021-22. The following table shows this year's ESIC MTS Salary, Basic Pay, Perks & Allowances as of 2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2021-2022 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) |
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), and Stenographer|
|Total Posts||3882 Posts (UDC-1769, Steno-163 and MTS-1948)|
|Online Form Start Date||15th January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Form||15th February 2022|
UDC: – Graduation Pass
MTS: – 10th Pass
Steno: – 12th pass + Steno Skill
UDC & Steno: – Between 18 to 27 Years
MTS: – 18 to 25 Years
UDC & Steno: – Rs. 25,500-81,100/- Pay Level 4
MTS: – Rs. 18,000-56,900/- Pay Level 1
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
ESIC MTS Salary 2022
Employees of ESIC are rewarded with lucrative salaries in addition to many perks and allowances. In the event that any candidate is selected for the post of ESIC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), their salary will be determined according to the 7th CPC. In the table below, we see the salary structure in more detail.
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
An employee whose taxable income (exclusive of overtime, bonus, and leave encasement) does not exceed Rs. 21,000 per month is eligible for benefits under the Scheme. The daily average wage of employees earning up to Rs. 176 is exempt from ESIC contribution. This is the salary structure according to the ESIC MTS recruitment notification PDF for 2022. They will also be entitled to DA, HRA, and Transport Allowance, as well as other allowances as outlined in the rules in force at the time.
- In accordance with the 7th pay commission, ESIC MTS salaries are set.
- Applicants will be given a decent amount of money along with other perks and benefits.
- ESIC MTS is classified under Pay Band-I with salaries ranging from Rs. 18,000 to Rs.56,900, according to the ESIC MTS notification.
|Central Pay Commission||7th CPC|
|Pay Band||PB-1 |
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000-56,900|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2400|
|D.A.(Dearness Allowance)||7% of Basic Pay|
|H.R.A.(House Rent Allowance)||10-12% of Basic Pay|
|Travel Allowance||As per Govt. rules|
|Gross ESIC UDC Salary||Rs. 19,000 to 21,000|
PF(10% of basic)
NPS(10% of basic + DA)
Income Tax- As per Govt. rules
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
ESIC MTS Salary 2022: Perks and Allowances
The candidates who will be selected for the post of ESIC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) will be granted the following perks and allowances in addition to their salary:
- DA- Dearness Allowance- 7% of Basic Pay
- HRA- House Rent Allowance- 10-12% of Basic Pay
- TA- Transport Allowance- As per Govt. rules
- Other allowances as per the rules from time to time
ESIC MTS Job Profile
- Does diary and dispatch work, movement of files, typing and other routine work of the branch.
- Initiates the file after keeping the PUC and other documents in the file and submit the same in next level for marking note in the file.
- Maintaining files and registers related to Telephone Operator branch/ section.
- Performance of task assigned by the Section In charge/ Office Superintendent.
- Timely preparation of reports & returns.
- Deals with such other matters as may be assigned to him by way of adjustment of functions a rank above/below depending upon the exigencies and spot requirements.
- Performs such other duties as may be entrusted to him from time to time.
- Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc. Other non-clerical work in the Section Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc., including on computer Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties. Opening & closing of rooms. Cleaning of rooms. Dusting of furniture etc. Cleaning of building, fixtures etc.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving license.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.