A few weeks before the recruitment exam dates, the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will distribute the ESIC Stenographer admission card. The ESIC Stenographer admission card will be available to download from the Corporation's official website. Applicants must download their admit cards to gain entrance to the test hall. Failure to bring the ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022 to the exams on the test dates would result in disqualification. There are two steps to the ESIC Stenographer selection procedure. The Main Exam is the first step, followed by the Computer Skill Test (CST) and the Stenography Test. The Corporation will issue an email/SMS notification for the ESIC Stenographer admit card download, and applicants must connect to the official site to download the admit card.
ESIC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 - Latest Update
The exam date for ESIC Stenographer is announced on the official website. Phase-I Main Examination is scheduled to be held on 20th March, 2022 (Sunday). Check official notification here.
The link for downloading the call letter for appearing in the examination will be available on the official website (www.esic.nic.in) shortly.
ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022
How to Download ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022?
The ESIC publishes the date and a link to get an e-copy of the actual ESIC Stenographer Admit card on its website. To download the paper, follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Go to the ESIC's main site.
- Step 2: Find the ESIC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 link in the "Recruitments" section.
- Step 3: To log in and download the admission card, go to the new website and input your login credentials.
- Step 4: The admission card page will appear only if the right information has been entered and successfully submitted.
- Step 5: Save the admission card to your computer and print it for future use.
Steps to Recover Lost or Forgotten ID to get ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022
The login credentials required to download the ESIC Stenographer Admit Card are frequently misplaced or forgotten by candidates. Applicants do not need to be concerned because they may retrieve their credentials by following the methods outlined below:
- The Corporation strongly advises taking a printout of the registration form since you can make no changes once submitted.
- The password will be the date of birth, and you can retrieve the registration number from the application form.
Points to Consider When downloading the Admit Card
The procedure for downloading the important document from the provided official website link is straightforward and straightforward, but there are a few things to bear in mind before downloading the admit card.
- As soon as you open the page, make sure you have a functional printer with excellent quality toner (ink) to print the card smoothly.
- Check all of your credentials, such as your name, date of birth, and roll number, when the ESIC Stenographer admission card displays on your screen.
Details Mentioned on ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022
To avoid any inconsistencies, candidates must double-check the information on their ESIC Stenographer admission card after logging into the Corporation website. The following are the details that appear on the admission card:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Father Name
- Roll No
- Application Form No
- Registration ID
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Exam Venue
- Candidate Photograph and Signature
- Exam Paper name
- Important Instruction.
How to Resolve Discrepancies in the ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022?
Suppose any erroneous or misleading information appears on the ESIC Stenographer admission card. In that case, it should be brought to the attention of the higher authorities as soon as possible by contacting them through the website. The Commission can also be contacted by the candidate using the following information:
Phone: 011-23234092, 23234093
What to Carry to the ESIC Stenographer Exam Hall?
All applicants must bring the required papers and their ESIC Stenographer Admit Card. These are necessary to verify the candidate's details before appearing for the examination.
- ESIC Stenographer Admit Card
- Photo Identity proof like PAN card, AADHAR card, Driving License, as specified on the ESIC Stenographer admit card.
- Photocopy of the same photo identity Proof as brought in original.
- Two recent photographs in case the photo on the admit card is not visible.
What Not to Carry to the ESIC Stenographer Exam Hall?
The Corporation has made it illegal to bring certain things into the exam room because they promote unfair practices or cause disruption. If applicants do not follow or break these regulations, the Corporation will cancel their tests and eliminate them from the selection process. As a result, students must take extra measures and avoid carrying any of the items listed below:
- Mobile phones
- Any paper or paper pieces with relevant information
- Charts or Tables
- Any other electronic devices
- There are stationery items like pencil boxes, geometry boxes, writing pads, and rough sheets.
- Scribble pads
- Food items
Aspirants should carefully read the guidelines before completing the online application. Aspirants should carefully study this page because it contains all relevant details for the ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022. I hope this writing has given you enough information about the admit card to help you. On the Oliveboard website, you may find more articles like this.
1. Are there any documents I must bring to the ESIC Stenographer exam?
Yes, you must bring three important documents to the exam. A call letter, a valid photo identification, and a photocopy of the original photo identification are required.
2. When will the ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022 for the test be available?
A month before the test, the ESIC Stenographer admit card will be published on the official website. You must bring any changes to the information on the admission card to the attention of the exam officials.
3. What should I do if any of the information on my ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022 is incorrect?
If any fraudulent or erroneous information is provided with the, it should be brought to the attention of the appropriate authorities. You can reach out to them using the details provided on the page above.
4. Is it okay to present the ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022 pdf that I downloaded in the test room?
No, a candidate must provide a physical copy of their ESIC Stenographer admission card to the test centre.
5. When is the ESIC Stenographer examination 2022?
ESIC Stenographer examination 2022 is scheduled to be held on 20 March 2022.
6. Has the ESIC Stenographer examination 2022 admit card been released?
No. The link for downloading the call letter for appearing in the examination will be available on the official website (www.esic.nic.in) shortly.