The Employees State Insurance Corporation or ECIS organizes a written examination each year to recruit the candidates for the multi-tasking staff post. The ESIC UDC Prelims Phase 1 exam was conducted on 19th & 20th March 2022 and results for the same were announced on 13 April 2022. Today i.e. on 22 April 2022 ESIC has released the admit cards for the ESIC UDC Phase 2 Mains exam. The link for downloading the call letter for appearing in the mains examination is available on the official website (www.esic.nic.in ). You can also download the admit card from the direct download link given below. The candidates will have to carry their ESIC UDC Mains Admit Card 2022 to sit for the written test. The applicants must keep their application details safely to access their admit cards from the official website easily.
ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 - Download link
The ESIC has released the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 For Mains exam on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their call letters from the official website or click on the link provided below.
Download ESIC UDC Mains Admit Card 2022 Here (Link active)
ESIC UDC Admit Card is an important document for getting entry to the exam hall. Admit cards for competitive exams like ESIC UDC are released on a specific date as mentioned by the concerned exam conducting authorities. The ESIC UDC Admit Card will be issued to all candidates who have applied to ESIC UDC Exam 2022. Students can download their ESIC UDC Call Letter by entering their registration number and date of birth at the official website of ESIC i.e. Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
Steps to Download ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022:
Candidates can follow these steps to download ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022
- Candidates will have to visit the ESIC website for downloading call letters for online tests.
- Intimation for downloading call letters will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
- The candidate is required to use the following details:
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth
- The candidate needs to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with the following things:
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof (letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original)
Note: Ration Card and Learner's Driving License are not valid id proof.
ESIC UDC 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||15 January 2022|
|Online Registrations Ends||15 February 2022|
|ESIC UDC Tier-I admit card||15 January 2022|
|ESIC UDC Tier-I Exam date||19 & 20 March 2022|
|ESIC UDC Tier-I Result||13 April 2022|
|ESIC UDC Tier-II admit card||22 April 2022|
|ESIC UDC Tier-II Exam Date||30 April 2022|
|ESIC UDC Tier-II result||To be announced soon|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Make sure to check the Exam Checklist:
Keep your Call letter, recent passport size photograph, Photo identity proof (Original + Photocopy), Ball Point Pen (all things that are mentioned in your call letter to carry on the day of the exam) in your bag before the day of the exam so that you may not forget any of these in hurry. It is better to reach the Examination Centre in advance than to get late. So, leave early to avoid getting stuck in the traffic.
- Call Letter
- Photograph (if mentioned)
- ID Proof
- Reach the center in advance