IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 Out: IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card 2022 is available online on the official website of IBPS. The official notification for IBPS RRB Assistant 2022 has been released on the official website. Candidates need to be updated with the important exam dates of IBPS RRB Assistant 2022. The IBPS RRB Clerk Admit card for IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam has been released on the official website, candidates can download the admit card from 16th July to 14th August 2022. In order of downloading the admit card, candidates can visit the official website of IBPS or they can click on the link below to download the admit card.
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card: Download Link Here
Download the admit card here.
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||7 June - 27 June 2022 |
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||7 June - 27 June 2022 |
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||9 July 2022|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||18 July - 23 July 2022|
|Download of call letters for online examination— Preliminary||16th July 2022 onwards|
|Online Examination— Preliminary||07th, 13th and 14th August 2022|
|Result of Online exam— Preliminary||September 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam— Main / Single||September 2022|
|Online Examination— Main / Single|| 01st October 2022|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||January 2023|
How to download the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card?
The successfully registered candidates can download the admit card by following the mentioned steps.
- Click the given link https://www.ibps.in/.
- Then enter the Registration Number that you have received in your mail id after filling the application form.
- In the next step, enter your birth date and security OTP in the required boxes.
- Now you will have access to view and download the E- Hall Ticket.
- Download the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card and take a printout.
Note:- The qualified students of the prelims examination can download the Call Letter for the Mains Examination only from the official IBPS website.
Credentials visible in the IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card
Do check the following details carefully. If you find any discrepancy in the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card, immediately contact the helpdesk.
- Candidate's full name.( First name Middle Name(optional) Last Name)
- Guardian's full name.
- Name of the exam.
- Roll Number.
- Schedule of Examination ( Time and date of Prelims or Mains Exam)
- Location of the examination centre with the address.
Exam Day Guidelines of IBPS RRB Clerk Examination
The candidates should strictly follow the guidelines given by the examining authority to avoid any mishap. The candidates must follow the COVID-19 guidelines along with precautionary steps. Candidates should keep the following guidelines in mind before going to the examination centres:
- Report to the examination centres atleast 15 minutes before the reporting time as mentioned in the admit card.
- Social distancing and wearing masks is compulsory for the candidates to restrict the spread of COVID-19.
- Candidates should bring their original admit card along with passport-size photographs.
- Original copy of an identity card like the Aadhaar card or voter card or any other identity proof along with the hall ticket.
- Photocopies of Identity proof or Admit Card are strictly prohibited.
- Do not bring anything other than a water bottle, admit card, and identity proof. No need to bring a pen or pencil. These will be provided in the examination hall itself.
IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card Checklist
Once the admit card is downloaded, aspirants should personally verify all the details on the admit card. The admit card should contain all essential information related to the venue, timing, and other information. If there's any mistake in the hall ticket, the aspirants should intimate the concerned authority to amend the errors.
The IBPS RRB Clerk admit card should ideally contain:
- The name of the applicant,
- Examination roll number/user ID of the applicant,
- Name, and address of the examination venue,
- Date of the examination,
- Reporting time,
- Signature of the applicant,
- Category of the applicant,
- Password, and
- The examination instructions.
Important Documents Required For The Exam
The candidates must bring government-issued ID Proofs along with their admit card for the examination. These ID-Proofs will help the officials to verify the details of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates can bring any one of the following documents:
- Voter identity card,
- Passport, PAN card,
- Driving License, and
- Aadhaar card
Is there any use of the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card after the exam?
Yes, it is crucial to keep the admit card safe because you need it at the time of the result declaration or any other related documentation.
Is a Xerox copy of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card allowed?
No, Candidates should not carry photocopies of admit card on the examination day. The original copy is mandatory.
What if I lose my IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card?
In case the candidate loses their admit card, then immediately inform the Concerned Authority.
Where can I download the IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card?
Candidates can easily download the admit card from https://www.ibps.in/.
Is it necessary to put the candidate's signature in the IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card?
Yes, it is necessary to put the signature on the admit card. Without the candidate's signature, the admit card will be null and void.
What should I do in case of any discrepancy in my IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card?
You should immediately contact the examining authority to make the required changes.
What will happen if the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card is torn or damaged?
The candidate will be restricted from writing the examination.
Is it possible to change the examination centres?
No, it's impossible to change the examination centres that are allotted to the candidates.