IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in appearing for the IDBI Bank Executive Exam must know about the eligibility criteria before they apply for the same. Those who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be able to appear for the exam. In other cases, they may be disqualified in later stages as they may not meet the eligibility criteria. To prevent such issues we present the IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility Criteria, which the candidates can go through to decide if they qualify for the same. The candidates must meet various criteria, like age, educational qualification, etc.
The age limit is between 20 years to 25 years of age. The age as of 1st April 2022 will be considered.
However, the upper age limit is relaxed for certain categories for candidates as below:
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|Sl.No.||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 Years|
|7||Residents in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|8||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|9||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) with at least 5 years of military service and discharged on completion of service (including those completing their service within one year from the last date for accepting applications) other than dismissal or discharge due to misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability during military service.||5 years|
The seats available for different categories are as under:
|Category||No of Vacancies|
Prepare For IDBI Bank Exam Now
Candidates who have secured a minimum of fifty-five percent from a recognized university are eligible to apply. In case the candidate is from SC/ST/PWD the eligibility criteria is fifty percent. The fraction percentage will get ignored. For example, if a candidate secures 56.54 percent in his graduation, it will be taken as 56 percent. In case the university allots scores in CGPA/OGPA terms, the same shall get converted into percentage terms.
For graduation, all semester or year-wise marks sheet is a must. In case of any improvement marks sheet, the same should be attached. The candidate must hold the graduation certificate as of 1st April 2022.
Marks sheet and passing certificate of standard 10 and 12 is also required at the time of document verification.
Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
Candidates must be either (a) an Indian citizen, (b) a Nepalese subject, (c) a Bhutanese subject, (d) a Tibetan refugee (who came to India before January 1, 1962) or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt. of India
- Candidates with a history of defaulting on loans/credit card dues and/or who have unfavourable CIBIL or other external agency reports against their names are subject to rejection at any stage of the recruiting process or termination of services if hired.
- Candidates whose character, antecedents, moral turpitude, or other factors have been reported negatively may be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or have their services terminated if hired.
- Submitting an online application constitutes the candidate's willingness to have his or her credit history checked by the appropriate agencies.
IDBI Bank Exam: Important Dates
Important dates for the IDBI Bank Executive Exam are:
|IDBI Executive 2022 Events||Dates|
|IDBI Executive 2022 Notification Release Date||01-06-2022|
|IDBI Executive 2022 Online Application Form Starts||03-06–2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IDBI Executive||17-06-2022|
|Closure for editing application details||17-06-2022|
|Last date for online fee payment||17-06-2022|
|Downloads IDBI Executive admit card 2022||10-15 days prior to the exam date|
|IDBI Executive Exam Date 2022||09-07-2022|
|IDBI Executive Result 2022||To be Notified|
IDBI Executive Exam
IDBI has come up with 1044 vacancies for Executive Posts via a notification dated 1st June 2022. The applicants will have to apply online for this post. The application process starts from 3rd June 2022 and will continue till 17th June 2022. The written exam will be held on . The admit card for the said exam will get issued 10-15 days prior to the exam date.
The Executive post in IDBI is of contractual nature. The contract would be for a period of 1 year initially. On satisfactory performance and subject to the availability of vacancies it may be extended for a further period of 2 years.
The executive in IDBI bank undertakes activities such as cheque clearance, fund Transfer, and updating of KYC information.
The application fees for different categories are as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs 200
- Others- Rs 1000
An online test will be conducted to screen the candidates.
The subject-wise time and marking criteria are mentioned below.
|SL No.||Particulars||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|2||Working-level knowledge of the English language||50||50|
| ||Grand Total||150||150|
- Except for the test of the English language, the test for other exams can be answered both in English and in Hindi.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will get deducted from the total marks arrived. If the candidate leaves any questions unanswered, no marks will get deducted.
- The candidate must bring his/her ID proof on the date of examination. The ID proof may be a voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- The final selection of the candidate depends on the marks scored in the online test and the result of the medical examination.
- Total duration is 90 minutes
The Application Process
- Reach the Bank's website at www.idbibank.in.
- Click on the career/current openings.
- After that select Recruitment of Executives on Contract 2022.
- At the end click on the apply online option, which would lead to a new screen.
- Feed-in all your details after pressing "Click here for New Registration"
After completion of 3 years of service, the candidate becomes eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Manager.
IDBI Bank Executive Salary
The salary slabs will be as under:
- 1st Year: Rs 29000 per month.
- 2nd Year: Rs 31000 per month.
- 3rd Year: Rs 34000 per month.
Allowances such as DA or HRA will not be available.
The Executives will however get the benefit under NPS Rules, 2011.