The latest recruitment notification for JK Panchayat Account Assistant has not been released. It will be updated once the official notification is released. The Admit Card will be released 15 days before the exam.
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Exam - Overview
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card 2022 - Download Link
Click on the link below to download the JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card 2022 (Link inactive)
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of JKSSSB.
- Search for the Admit Card Option
- Login with Name or By Application No./Barcode.
- Fill in all the Required Details and Click on Submit Option
- Download Admit Card and keep a printout for future references.
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Recruitment - Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be consisting of the following steps :
No. of Questions: 120 (120 Marks)
Duration: 2 Hours & No interview will be followed.
Candidates scoring par cutoff scores will be considered for the position.
J&K Panchayat Account Assistant - Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge with special reference to J&K.||30|
|Mathematics / Statistics||10|
|Knowledge of Computer Applications||30|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||30|
JK Panchayat Account Assistant – Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for JK Panchayat Account Assistant is provided below:
1. Educational Qualifications
Degree in Commerce, Science, Computer Applications, Business Administration, and Any other Degree with Math, Stats, Economics, as one of the subjects.
Minimum 50% Marks in Graduation (45% for Reserved Categories).
2. Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Upper Age Relaxation
- Open Merit (OM) – 40 years
- RBA/ALC/SOC/SC/ST – 43 years
- Differently Abled Candidates – 42 years
- EX –Servicemen – 48 years
3. Few Other Selection Criteria
These rules came into effect in April 2020 and hence will be applicable to all the recruitment process going forward.
Domicile – On 1st April 2020, New Domicile Rules were announced. As per the New Criteria, Only Domiciles of J&K can apply for Govt. Jobs in J&K.
Reservation Rules – As per the New Reservation Policy announced in April 2020: Pahari Speaking People, Economically Weaker Sections and People living on International Border gets Reservation Benefit.
Exam Syllabus – This time, Syllabus is completely changed and it is a Technical Syllabus having Subjects as Accountancy, Book Keeping, Economics, Stats/Maths, etc.
1. When was the JK Panchayat Account Assistant Notification?
A.The latest JK Panchayat Account Assistant Notification has not been released.
2. What is the Educational Qualification for JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. Degree in Commerce, Science, Computer Applications, Business Administration, and Any other Degree with Math, Statistics, Economics, as one of the subjects with a minimum of 50% Marks.
3. What is the age limit of JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. Age Limit for JK Panchayat Account Assistant is 18 years - 40 years.
4. What is the pay scale of JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. Pay scale of JK Panchayat Account Assistant is Level 5 (29200-92300) with (Grade Pay 1800 to 2800)
5. How to download JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card?
A. Click on the link provided here once the official admit card is released to download the JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card.