MP Judicial Services Exam 2021
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935.
MP Judicial Services Exam Notification
The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the MP Judicial Services Recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge on its official website. The MP Judicial Services exam is conducted to recruit the appropriate individuals for the Judiciary service in the Madhya Pradesh Court by the Madhya Pradesh High Court. The individuals are hired for positions in Civil Judge (Junior Division) - Grade II.
Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Exam Overview
|Exam conducted by||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post||Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level)|
|Maximum attempts to be made||6|
|Number of vacancies||123|
- Interview Test
MP Civil Judge Exam Important Dates
|MP Judiciary Notification||21 Dec 2021|
|Commencement of MP Civil Judge online application||29 Dec 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 Jan 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Download||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|Mains Admit Card Download||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Judiciary Mains Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge Mains Result||To Be Out Soon|
MP Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria 2021
Here are the minimum eligibility criteria for the candidates who wish to appear for the Civil Judge exam. Only eligible candidates applications will be accepted by the Court
Class II MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment examination is open to candidates completing their 3 to 5 year LLB degree from any University recognized by the Government and Bar Councils.
The minimum age limit is 21 years, and the maximum age is 35 years.
- The applicant should be a good moral citizen of India without any inquest in the past.
- The applicants must obtain their Bachelor of Law Degree certificate before filling the online MP Judiciary Application Form.
MP Judiciary Selection Process 2021
The selection process involves three stages of exams. The prelims exam is for all the applicants, which is followed by the mains exam. The prelims qualified candidates are called for the mains exam and the candidates qualified the mains exam are called for the interview round that is the last process of the selection criteria.
In the Prelims examination of 150 marks, there are 150 questions of multiple choice. Candidates who score minimum qualifying marks can opt for the main exam.
It is a primary examination that is a descriptive testing approach for candidates. There are four sections, which amount to 400 marks in total. Applicants who earn the cut-off marks in this section are welcomed in the interview process.
The candidate's general knowledge, legal norms, and fitness will be assessed during the interview phase. The interviewee will ask a sequence of questions. The interview earns a total of 50 marks. The final selection will only take into consideration the marks received in the test and interview process.
MP Judiciary Syllabus
For Prelims Exam
- Constitution of India
- Transfer of Property Act
- Specific Relief Act
- MP Accommodation Control Act
- MP Land Revenue Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Contract Act
- Limitation Act
- Negotiable Instrument Act
- Indian Evidence Act
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
For Mains Exam
|CIVIL LAW & PROCEDURE||Writing Skill, Court Practice, Translation|
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Writing on Legal Issue
- Writing on Social Issue
- Precis Writing
- Translation (English to Hindi)
- Translation (Hindi to English)
|CRIMINAL LAW & PROCEDURE||Judgment Writing|
- MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961
- MP Land Revenue Act, 1959
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Indian Penal Code, 1861
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Framing of Charges
- Framing of Issues
- Judgment/ Order (Criminal) Writing
- Judgment/ Order (Civil) Writing
MP Civil Judge Application Fees 2021
You must pay the minimal MP Judiciary Application Form fees when applying for the Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Exam.
According to the official announcement, UR and non-MP State applicants must pay an application cost of Rs. 1047.82/-, while reserved candidates must pay a charge of Rs. 647.82/-. This amount must be paid via a debit or credit card.
The Fee for Mains Exam (All Selected Candidates) is 283.20
Steps to fill the MP Judiciary Application Form
Here are the steps to follow to fill the MP Judiciary Exam Application Form:
- Candidates should first go to the MPHC's official website (mphc.gov.in).
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- Next, find the link for the MP Judiciary Application Form under that section.
- Fill up the application form by entering the candidates' login information.
- After that, press the submit button.
- Then, pay the application cost according to the official announcement.
- Go through everything again to make sure the details are correct.
- Finally, fill out the form and click the download option.
- After that, print your MP Judiciary Application Form and keep it for future
MP High Court Civil Judge Cutoff
Madhya Pradesh releases the cut-off for the different stages after the result is out. One has to clear the MP Judicial Services exam cutoff for every stage to get qualified for the position of judge.
MP Judiciary Admit Card 2021
The admit card for the MP Judiciary exam is will be out 10-15 days prior to the exam date. Will update the direct download link once the admit cards are released officially.
MP Judiciary result
An answer key is released before the final prelims result to figure out the number of correct answers that you have attempted during the prelims. After this, a final result will be announced and if you clear the preliminary exam, you will have to prepare for the mains.
MP Judiciary Result Dates 2021
|MP High Court Prelims Result Date||To Be Out Soon|
|MP High Court Mains Result Date||To Be Out Soon|
|MP High Court Interview Result Date||To Be Out Soon|
How to Download MP Judiciary Result?
The candidate might face some difficulty while trying to download the MP Judiciary Result from the official website. You can follow the steps mentioned below to download the results easily:
- The first and foremost step is to open the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High court.
- After clicking on this link, you will see the homepage of the high court.
- There are various notices, exam dates, and other links available on the homepage.
- From the various notices present, select the announcement that says exam updates.
- As soon as you click on that notice, you will be directed to another page, where you will find an announcement named MP High Court Civil Judge Result 2021.
- As you click on that notice, you will again be redirected to another page.
- Here the page will ask for your name, registration number.
- Enter these details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Once you press enter, the MP Judiciary Result will be displayed on your computer screen.
To updated later