OSCB Assistant Manager Cut Off 2022
Applicants who took the Assistant Managers Test must get the minimum cutoff marks. The cutoff marks for the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Manager vary per category. As a result, to proceed with the selection procedure, you must first clear separate cut off marks. Candidates who pass the OSCB Assistant Manager Cutoff Marks will be notified of their selection based on merit.
Applicants must get Merit Marks in the Final Examination to be hired. The Odisha State Co-operative Bank Ltd (OSCB) has issued a notification for the recruitment to the Assistant Manager Grade-II positions in the Odisha State District Co-operative Banks. Residents of Odisha are eligible to apply for these positions. They must submit an online application on the OSCB's official website before the deadline for submission of online applications. The OSCB has announced the opening of a window for 255 positions. The online application started on the 29th of December 2021 and will continue till the 17th of January 2022.
Take a Free Mock Test Now
OSCB Assistant Manager Cut Off
Only those who get the OSCB Assistant Manager Cut off Marks in the exam advance to the next round. Several factors determine the cutoff marks, and we've included the criteria below for your convenience.
- Number of candidates in total
- Vacancies in total
- The paper's difficulty level
- Last year's cutoff marks
- The applicant's classification
The OSCB Cut Off is the minimum score applicants must get to pass any paper and advance in the selection process. Cutoffs are implemented in two stages, as in OSCB Recruitment:
- Based on individual test results
- Based on the total score
That is, candidates must pass both the exams, and the ultimate selection will be based on cutoff marks for the sum of the scores received in both examinations.
OSCB Assistant Manager Result
The OSCB results will be released a few days after the test has begun successfully. They will announce the OSCB 2022 outcome individually for each step of the recruiting process. Candidates who took the test can get their OSCB scorecard from the Odisha Bank's official website.
How Can I Get OSCB Assistant Manager Exam Results 2022?
- To begin, go to the Odisha State Co-operative Bank's official website.
- On the screen, the Odisha State Co-operative Bank 2022 home page displays.
- You can see the OSCB Asst Manager Result Column on the Home Page.
- Check the Odisha SCB Assistant Managers Results in 2022 link in that section.
- Then, click on the Odisha State Co-operative Bank System Manager Results Link on the screen.
- The OSCB Assistant Manager, 2022 Results website will now open in a new tab.
- Fill up the relevant information, including your Roll Number/Hall Ticket and your Date of Birth/Password.
- After that, press the Submit Button.
- The site will now show the OSCB Assistant Manager Results for 2022 on the screen.
- The score Card for OSCB Assistant Manager 2022 is available to download.
- Finally, print a copy of the OSCB Assistant Manager Results for the next step in the process.
Take a Free Mock Test Now
OSCB Assistant Manager Merit List
The OSCB Assistant Manager Merit List lists the names of the applicants who passed the Examination with the highest score. The OSCB Assistant Manager Selection List is available on the official website. Roll numbers will be supplied in the Merit List in this post, and you may verify whether you were picked or not based on your roll number. Those whose names appear on the list will be required to take the Mains Exam.
The deadline for qualified applicants to apply is the 17th January, 2022. Aspirants should carefully read the guidelines before completing the online application. Aspirants should carefully study this page because it contains all relevant details for the OSCB Assistant Manager Cutoff. Applicants must study thoroughly to be eligible for this exam. I hope that this writing has given you enough information about the curriculum to help you to plan correctly. On the Oliveboard website, you may find more articles like this. You may begin your preparation in earnest now.
Obtain the necessary books. Create a schedule for yourself. Thoroughly and systematically research the issues. Because both the preliminary and major examinations are objective-type multiple-choice question evaluations, you must study hard and remember what you learn. Negative marking will be applied, so make the most of your knowledge during the exam. A little sloppiness might lose you a lot of points. Strive for excellence in your studies and tackle the next step with confidence. You will, without a doubt, be successful.
1. When will the OSCB Assistant Manager Cutoff be published?
The concerned authority will declare the cut off marks after conducting the exams.
2. What is the procedure for registering for the OSCB Assistant Manager recruiting exam?
You will be able to apply for the position online at the official website. Applicants must complete the OSCB Assistant Manager Application Form online only; they will accept no other application modes.
3. What educational requirements should be as per OSCB Assistant Manager Eligibility?
To apply for the different roles under OSCB recruiting, candidates must be a graduate in any field from a recognised institution. The OSCB Notification PDF has no information on the needed minimum percentage of marks.
4. What is the procedure for selecting an Assistant Manager for the OSCB?
There are three steps to the OSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment. To be considered for the positions, applicants must pass all three phases. The recruitment procedure is divided into three stages:
- Preliminary Assessment
- Main Exam
- Viva-Voce (Interview/ Personality Test)
5. How long does the OSCB Assistant Examination last?
The examination will last for the following amount of time:
- The preliminary examination lasts one hour in total (60 minutes). English takes 20 minutes, Quantitative Aptitude takes 20 minutes, and Reasoning Ability takes 20 minutes.
- The Mains examination is 140 minutes long in total. The time allotted for each section is as follows: 30 minutes for general/financial awareness, 40 minutes for general English, 35 minutes for reasoning ability, and 35 minutes for quantitative aptitude.