The Punjab National Bank holds the PNB Credit Officer Test to choose the best candidates for the position of PNB Credit Officer. To be considered for one of these positions, candidates must meet the educational requirements and pass the selection procedure. PNB Credit Officer tests are held for various positions in several divisions, including Manager, Senior Manager, Officer, and others. PNB issues an official exam notification every year that contains the qualifying requirements. Interested candidates should carefully review all requirements and apply only if they meet them. Because the announcement for PNB recruitment in 2022 is scheduled to be released shortly, we've put up a comprehensive list of all the PNB Credit Officer Exam Date.
PNB Credit Officer Exam Date
PNB has invited qualified candidates to register for PNB Credit Officer 2022, which will be accessible for online registration from the 22nd of April to the 7th of May, 2022. The table below contains the whole PNB Credit Officer 2022 Schedule.
|PNB Credit Officer Notification 2022 ||20th April 2022|
|PNB Credit Officer Online Registration Starts From||22nd April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for PNB Credit Officer 2022||7th May 2022|
|PNB Credit Officer 2022 Admit Card ||June 2022|
|Online Examination||12th June 2022 (Tentative)|
|PNB Credit Officer Interview Date||To Be Announced|
|PNB Recruitment Results Announcement 2022||To Be Announced|
|PNB Recruitment Final Result Declaration 2022||To Be Announced|
PNB Credit Officer Selection Process
Applicants for all PNB Credit Officer vacancies will be chosen using the following two methods.
- Online Written Examination
- Interview Round
To be considered for the Interview phase, applicants must pass the PNB Credit Officer Written Exam. The candidate must pass the written test and the interview to be selected for the future provisional allotment procedure. After document verification, the shortlisted candidates are granted a preliminary allocation. Individuals who do not have all of the requisite credentials will not be considered for the job. An applicant must complete both the online mains exam and the interview and have a sufficient merit score to be considered for the subsequent provisional allotment procedure. The applicants' combined final score will be established based on the applicants' aggregate results in the online mains test and interview.
PNB Credit Officer Exam Pattern
The candidates will be chosen via an online test and an interview. A candidate's eligibility does not guarantee that he or she will be contacted for a test or interview.
1. Online Written Exam: The Online Written Test will be structured as follows:
|Part||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Reasoning||40||40||25 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 minutes|
|Part B||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
- One-fourth of the marks allotted to each question for which the candidate provided an incorrect response will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at the rectified score.
- Except for the English Language Test, the bank will offer all of the tests mentioned above in both English and Hindi. The applicants will be able to obtain an Information Handout along with their call letters from the Bank's website, which will contain more details on the online test examination.
- Candidates must pass all Part-I tests. Only those applicants who pass each paper in Part I will be considered for Part II, which is a professional knowledge test. The Bank will determine the minimum qualifying marks for each particular test.
2. Personal Interview: The Bank will conduct a personal interview in the following manner:
- Applicants who achieve the Bank's minimum qualifying marks in Part-I will be regarded for shortlisting for Interview based on merit calculated based on their performance in Part II, the Professional Knowledge Test. But they must meet the other eligibility requirements for the respective post in terms of educational qualification and post-qualification work experience.
- The Personal Interview is for 25 marks. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview are 45 per cent, or 11.25 for SC/ST applicants, and 50 per cent, or 12.5 for all others.
- Based on their aggregate scores in Online Written Test Part-II, i.e. Professional Knowledge Test and Interview, candidates will be provisionally selected for extending an offer of appointment. To be shortlisted for future provisional employment, an applicant must pass both the Online Written Test and the interview and meet all other qualifying conditions.
PNB Credit Officer 2022 Admit Card
On PNB's main site, the PNB Credit Officer Admit Card will be accessible. The written test and interview phases of the PNB Credit Officer admit card is issued separately. After the link is active, around 2-3 weeks before the test, the link to get the admit card will be available.
How to get the PNB Credit Officer Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can get their admit cards within the time limit by following the easy processes outlined below:
- Go to the PNB's official site.
- Look for the PNB Credit Officer Exam Admit Card Link under key announcements and click it.
- Your registration number and password must be entered.
- On your screen, your PNB Credit Officer Admit Card will display.
- You may save it for later use.
It is recommended that you take printouts of your admission card to the exam centre. If a mistake is discovered on the admission card, inform the appropriate officials as soon as possible. The applicant must also read and follow the directions on the card during the examination.
Those who are interested in the role and wish to apply should check the eligibility conditions and stick to the application form submission deadlines to be considered for the exam. Aspirants should be aware of the test schedule and format for the recruitment procedure, as this will help them prepare effectively for the exam. We have provided all of the information that candidates want regarding the PNB Credit Officer Exam Date 2022. On the Oliveboard website, you can get many more blogs like this one.
1. What is the PNB Credit Officer Exam Date 2022?
The online exam for PNB Credit Officer will take place on the 12th of June, 2022.
2. What is the best way to prepare for the PNB Credit Officer exam?
With the appropriate technique and study materials, you can pass the PNB Credit Officer recruiting exam. Take practise exams and go through the whole exam syllabus. To achieve high grades, create a study timetable and stick to it.