SBI CBO Application Form 2021-22
SBI CBO Application Form: SBI CBO has released notification(Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19) of 1226 vacancies for the post of CBO(Circle Based Officer) on 8th December 2021. The SBI CBO application process started on 9th December and the last date to apply for SBI CBO is 29th December 2021. Candidates can visit the official website (http://sbi.co.in/) to apply for the post of CBO. Read further to know the complete details on the online application process.
SBI CBO 2021-22 Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India(SBI)|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Vacancies||1226 (1100 regular + 126 backlog)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Online application date||09th December to 29th December 2021|
|Exam Rounds||Online Test & Interview|
Attempt a Free SBI CBO Mock Test Here
SBI CBO Apply Online - Important Dates
|SBI Circle Based Officer Notification (Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19)||08th December 2021|
|SBI CBO Apply Online Start Date||09th December 2021|
|SBI CBO Apply Online End Date||29th December 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||09th to 26th December 2021|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||29th December 2021|
|Last Date of Printing Online Application||13th January 2022|
|SBI CBO Call Letter Download||10th January 2022 onwards|
|SBI CBO 2021 Exam Date||23rd January 2022|
|SBI CBO 2021 Interview Date||To be announced|
|SBI CBO Result Date||To be announced|
SBI CBO Online Application
The online application process for the SBI CBO exam started on 9th December 2021 and the last date to apply online is 29th December 2021. Interested candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can start the application process for SBI CBO by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link provided below
SBI CBO Apply Online Direct Link
How to apply online for SBI CBO?
Candidates need to follow these steps to complete the online application process:
- Visit the official website or use the direct link provided above.
- Select the " Click here for new registration" option
- Fill in the necessary details for SBI CBO like date of birth, name, age, gender, contact number, email id etc
- A login id will be created automatically, use the login if and password to continue the further process.
- Upload photograph and scanned signature in the format as prescribed by the SBI (Photograph dimensions - 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm, White background, Size - 20KB to 50KB, signature size- 10KB to 20KB)
- Fill all the educational qualifications, professional qualifications and work experience
- Submit and check preview, make any corrections if required
- Save and proceed to payment using debit/ credit card, internet banking or UPI methods
- Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
SBI CBO Application Fee
The application fee for SBI CBO is as follows:
|General / OBC||Rs.750|
List of Documents needed for SBI CBO online application
The following documents are required to be uploaded during the application process:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- ID Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- Educational qualification certificates
- 10th or 12th mark sheet to show proof of local language studied for the state applied
- Professional degree certificates (MBA/CA/CS/ICWA etc)
- Certification for JAIIB, CAIIB, NISM etc
- Work experience certificates
- Salary Slip or Form-16
Note: Photograph and signature in JPEG format and all other documents as PDF
Important Points to Know Before Applying Online
• The candidate has to apply for a vacancy in one state only. A candidate applying against a vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against the vacancy of any other state.
• Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the State for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
• Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle of that State against whose vacancy they are selected.
• The selected candidates will not be entitled to inner-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
Attempt a Free SBI CBO Mock Test Here
SBI CBO Vacancy 2021-22
The total number of vacancies for SBI CBO 2021-22 is 1226, out of which 1100 are regular vacancies and 126 are backlog vacancies. The break up of vacancies according to circle and category is as follows