As per the SSC exam calendar, the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification is released on 1st February 2022. SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 exam is tentatively scheduled to be conducted from 24th May 2022 to 10th June 2022
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form - Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||07-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||08-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||09-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10-03-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction' and online payment of Correction Charges.||11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||24th May 2022 to 10th June 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Process
You can apply for the SSC CHSL exam by following the steps below:
- Visit the SSC official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Next click on the tab "Apply." Now click on the "Combined Higher Secondary Level" exam.
- After filling in all the required information, it will generate the registration number and password.
- Next, fill in the required personal details and educational qualifications.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature.
- Now, You can select any three examination centres within the same region
- Carefully verify the information when you have completed the form. Once you submit the form, it's final and you can't make any further changes to the application form
- Finally, pay the application fee.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
Documents required during form-filling
The following documents should be kept at hand so that the form filling is smooth and uninterrupted.
- A scanned copy of the applicant's signature (of a size 1 kb < Size < 12 kb) in JPG format.
- A scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph of the candidate that is not more than three months old from the date of notification of the examination (size 20 kb < Size < 50 kb) in JPG format. The date of when the photograph was taken should be typed and be clearly visible on the photograph and on its scanned version too.
- Valid e-mail ID of the candidate for the purpose of registration and all related correspondence.
- Valid ID proof of the candidate.
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Fee
Application fees for SSC CGSL need to paid online. Application forms without application fees (wherever applicable) will be rejected immediately. The application fees for the various categories are as follows:
|Male (General/OBC)||₹ 100|
|Female (All Category)||Exempted (No fees)|
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen||Exempted (No fees)|