SSC has invited online applications for 2065 posts under SSC Selection Phase 10 2022. In its recruitment notification, the SSC has invited applications from candidates who have completed their 12th, High School, and college education. In this section, we will be discussing the important dates and application process for SSC Selection Phase 10.
SSC Selection Post Application Form - Important Dates
Phase-10 Selection Post 2022 notices have been published on www.ssc.nic.in on 12th May 2022. The online registration period will run from 12th May to 13th June 2022. It is important for candidates to keep track of important dates for SSC Selection Phase 10 2022 in order to stay abreast. The following table provides an overview of all important dates.
|Dates for submission of online applications||12.05.2022 to 13.06.2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||13.06.2022 (up to 23.00 PM)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||15.06.2022 (23.00 PM)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||16.06.2022 (23.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||18.06.2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction' including online payment.|
20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022
|Dates of Computer Based Examination||01.08.2022 to 05.08.2022|
SSC Post Selection Application Process
Steps To Apply Online
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One-time Registration.
II. Filling online Application for the Examination.
Part-I (One-Time Registration):
1. Click on the "Register Now" link provided in the "Login" section on https://ssc.nic.in.
2. One-time Registration process requires filling up the following information:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details and Contact Details
c. Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
3. After filling up the basic details asked you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
1. Log in to the online system through your ‘Registration Number' and password.
2. Click the "Apply" link in the "Phase-X/2022/Selection Posts Examination" Section under the "Latest Notifications" tab.
3. Fill up the details asked like, Region name to which the post you are applying belongs to, Post Code to which you are applying for, Post Name and Level of Post is automatically displayed based on the Post Code selected by you, preference for Examination Centers, etc.
4. After filling up the details asked complete your declaration by clicking on "I agree" checkbox and fill up captcha code.
5. Preview and verify the information provided by you and "Submit" the Application.
6. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
7. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Application Fees
|General Candidate||Rs 100|
|Women candidates, Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with disability (PWD)||NIL|
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Conditions for Cancellation of Application
Applications/ candidature of applicants are liable to be cancelled/ rejected at any stage of the recruitment process in the event of all or any of the following:
- Applications being incomplete.
- Any variation in the Signatures (signatures done on the Print out of the Application Form and also on other Documents must be the same).
- Application without clear photograph (miniature photograph/side facing photograph/ photographs with goggles /photographs with spectacles/ photographs with caps /no photographs/blurred photographs etc.) and legible signature.
- Non-payment of Examination Fees by the fee non-exempted candidates.
- Fee not paid as per instructions.
- Under-aged /over-aged candidates.
- Non-forwarding of self-attested legible copies of all the relevant certificates/ documents issued by the competent authority, along with the printout of the online Application Forms, in support of the information given in their online Application Forms about their educational qualifications, experiences, percentage of marks obtained, proof of age, proof of category [SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM/ CGCE, etc], as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination(s).
- Not having the requisite educational qualification, experience as on 13.06.2022 and age as on 01-01-2022.
- Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
- Non-receipt/late receipt of the printout of the online Application Form along with self-attested copies of the relevant documents at the scrutiny stage.
- For carrying prohibitive items to the Examination premises/ Hall.
- Non-production of original certificates at the time of Document Verification.
- Indulging in any of the malpractices listed at Para-21 of the Notice of the Examination.
- Candidates appearing twice in the Computer Based Examination for the same level of EQ (i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels).
- Candidates who are found in an inebriated condition in the Examination Hall.
- Any other irregularity.