The UPPSC had notified the details of the recruitment for the UPPSC RO ARO vacancies. The UPPSC will conduct the UPPSC RO ARO Exam for Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari. The UPPSC RO ARO Exam Dates have also been announced. The Prelims exam is set for 5th December and the Mains exam for 10th April 2022.
UPPSC RO ARO Application Form
For recruitment of the Samiksha Adhikari, i.e., RO and the Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari, i.e., ARO, the UPPSC has established specific eligibility criteria that must be met by individuals making application for the positions. The eligibility requirements. Eligible candidates can register for the UPPSC RO ARO exam by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps To Apply Online For UPPSC RO ARO Exam
Online application will be completed in by the following stages :
- On clicking 'Apply', Candidate Registration will be displayed. The basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them.
- If any correction/modification is required, click on the “Edit” button and ensure the required corrections/ modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled in, click on the ‘Submit button.
- Consequently, the registration of the first stage shall be over. Thereafter, 'Print Registration Slip' shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- After the completion of the procedure of the first stage. 'Fee to be deposited [in INR]' shall be displayed with the caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of 'Click here to proceed for payment', the home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
- After depositing the required fee by any one of the above-prescribed modes, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed along with a detail of the fee deposit, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt."
- On completion of the procedure of the second stage, click on “Proceed for final submission of application form, as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned, shall be uploaded also.
- The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the Online application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be the latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it.
- After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click "PREVIEW" to see for themselves that all entries and information are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click the "Submit" button to forward the same to the Commission.
- It is essential that the candidate should fill all information Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the "Submit" button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form.
- If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the ON-LINE application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this.
- After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise, his/her request shall not be entertained.
UPPSC RO ARO Application Fees
In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of the first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in the second stage.
The prescribed fee of examination for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved/Economically weaker Sections/Other — Exam fee 100/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe — Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- Handicapped — Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-
- Ex-Service Man — Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women — According to their original category
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Eligibility Criteria
For recruitment of the Samiksha Adhikari, i..e., RO and the Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari, i.e., ARO, the UPPSC has established specific eligibility criteria that must be met by individuals making application for the positions. The eligibility requirements are listed hereunder:
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limit (on 01.07.2021)
The applicant must be at least 21 years old. They should not have attained an age of more than 40 yrs.
Age Relaxation: However, there is little relaxation for an upper limit of the age of the candidates of reserved categories according to the norms given by the Uttar Pradesh State Government. Listed hereunder are the required details for it:
- Skilled players of classified games/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ U.P. State Government Employees: 5 years
- PWD candidates of Uttar Pradesh: 15 years
- Group-B posts for Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Ex-Army Personnel's of U.P. (with 5 years of service in Army): 5 years.
Educational Qualification Criteria
For this examination, all candidates must meet the educational requirements set forth by the UPPSC. There are also unique qualities for some positions that a person must meet to be considered for that position. The following are more details on the subject.
Minimum Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an Indian university or an equivalent degree as of the last date for submitting the online applications.
- Hindi Typing – 25 WPM
- Knowledge of English Typing
- O Level Exam for Some Post