XAT 2022 Admit Card
XAT 2022 Admit Card: The application process for the XAT 2021 began in August, and the XAT admit card is now available for download from 24th December 2021. The XAT 2022 exam dates have been formally announced on the XLRI website. Interested individuals must complete the XAT 2022 registration form before the extended deadline of December 10, 2021.
Aspirants can download the XAT Admit card from the official website as it is released on 24th December. The admit card will be accessible to download until the day of the exam. However, students are advised to do it well ahead of time to avoid any last-minute issues. Only applicants who have successfully enrolled for the XAT exam & have paid the XAT registration fee will be eligible to download their XAT admit cards.
XAT 2022 Admit Card - Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Xavier Labour Relations Institute|
|XAT 2022 Online Registration start date||August 10, 2021|
|XAT 2022 Last date to register || December 10, 2021|
|XAT 2022 Admit card download start date || December 24, 2021|
|XAT 2022 Admit card download last date||January 2, 2022|
|XAT 2022 Exam Date ||January 2, 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Subject to change)|
|XAT 2022 Exam pattern||Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview |
|Eligibility||Bachelor's degree from a recognized University|
XAT Admit Card - Steps to download
- Visit https://xatonline.in/ and access the official XAT website.
- Click the ‘Login' option and enter your credentials, such as your XAT User ID and password.
- To download the XAT 2022 admit card, go to the hall ticket tab/admit card option.
- Save the XAT admit card as a PDF file by clicking the download tab.
XAT Admit Card - Details to verify
Candidates should check and compare the information on the admission card with the information on their application forms after downloading it. The following are some of the details on the admit card:
- XAT ID
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's date of birth
- Exam name and type
- Test city
- XAT 2022 exam centre name and address
- Exam day instructions & guidelines for the XAT 2022 exam
- Exam date and day
- Registration number
- Time of exam
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
XAT Exam Day Instructions - Important Points
- Aspirants must thoroughly read and follow all of the guidelines on the admit card. Until the whole selection process is done, the admit card should be kept safe. This is because the candidates may need the XAT Admit card throughout the document verification process.
- Along with the Admit card, you must bring ID proof such as a passport, driver's license, Aadhar card, voters ID, or pan card.
- The information on the admit card should match the information provided by the applicant on the online application. Applicants must carefully fill out the application forms to avoid errors on the admit card.
- As soon as the XAT 2022 admission card is downloaded, candidates must double-check all the information on it. Candidates must call the relevant authorities on the XAT exam helpline if there is an error on the admit card and get it rectified before the exam begins.
- Candidates must ensure that their names are not misspelt or incomplete. The exam registration number must match the one on the XAT application. The candidate's date of birth must not be inaccurate.
- Candidates should double-check that the PwD status on their admit card matches their application form.
- Candidates must also verify the exam date and ensure that the test city matches the cities selected on the application form.
- To make any changes to their admit card, candidates should contact the Board of Directors at the below address. Requests for changes to the admit card are hardly granted, so it's best to get it right the first time.
XAT helpdesk - Contact Details
Toll free number: 1800 209 0835 (Monday- Sunday 08:00am- 08:00pm)
Phone: 91 657 665 3203 /3204 / 3205
XAT Exam Centres
Each candidate will be given the option of selecting a test city, and the XAT examination centre will be listed on the admit card.
|Greater Noida|| || |
XAT Exam instructions
- Candidates for the XAT 2022 exam must bring two copies of their XAT 2022 admit card to the exam centre. One copy of the XAT Admit card must be given to the invigilator, while the candidate must keep the other copy.
- All applicants must check their hall tickets/admit cards for possible printing errors to avoid complications on exam day.
- If any mistakes are discovered in the admit card, the candidates must immediately notify the appropriate authority and correct them as soon as possible.
- There will be no consideration given to requests for a change in the XAT examination center.
We hope you find the info on the XAT exam Admit Card useful. Candidates are recommended to check the official website for the release of the admit card on a routine basis.