About PNB IT Officer Exam
Punjab National Bank is one of India’s leading public sector banks. The PNB IT Officer Recruitment Exam is conducted for the recruitment for various positions in the bank.
PNB IT Officer 2021 Notification
The exam notification for 2021 is still to be declared and will be updated when the official notification is released. Punjab National Bank had earlier invited online applications for the posts of Senior Manager (Credit), Manager (Credit), Senior Manager (Law), Manager (Law), Manager (HRD), Officer (IT) in their official notification. The exam will be a computer-based online exam.
PNB IT Officer 2021 Important Dates
The exam notification for 2021 is still to be declared and therefore the below dates will be updated after the official notification.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
PNB IT Officer 2021 Mock Test
PNB IT Officer 2021 Mock test series has the following features:
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts
- 10 Mock Tests for PNB IT Officer (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions
PNB IT Officer 2021 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Negative Marking: There will be a 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
PNB IT Officer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 25 years
- Maximum: 37 years
(Age Limit varies for different positions)
- Senior Manager (Credit) - CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM(with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- Manager (Credit) - CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM(with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute
- Senior Manager (LAW) - Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India
- Manager (Law) - Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India
- Manager (HRD) - 02 years full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law. (In case of multiple specializations, one of the fields of specialization should be in the prescribed stream. In case of Major/Minor specialization; Major specialization should be in the stream prescribed.)
- Officer (IT) - Full time course in MCA/ B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science &Technology/ Information Technology from a University/Institute recognized by the Govt. Of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
PNB IT Officer 2021 Vacancy
Official notification has not been released till date. The latest vacancies would be announced along with the official notification.
PNB IT Officer Syllabus 2021
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
PNB IT Officer 2021 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 100/-
- All Others: Rs. 600/-
Steps to Apply for PNB IT Officer Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on Punjab National Bank Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
To be announced