Importance of TNPSC Group 4 Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of TNPSC Group 4 Exam preparation. Here are some ways in which the TNPSC Group 4 Mock Test Series will help you.
1. Mock tests help in improving your speed
The real challenge of the competitive exam is the time constraint. You have to attempt a lot of questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Mock tests help you in increasing your speed along with accuracy which ensures better outcomes in the real examination.
2. Mock tests help you to get an idea about the real exam
You will get plenty of information on the structure and pattern of an exam from online sites. But simply knowing the pattern is not enough. With the help of a mock test, you will be able to get a better idea of the real exam and also score more marks. Mock tests give you a good chance of cracking the exam.
3. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie so that you can work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
4. Strategize with Mock Tests
Once you have grasped your weaknesses and understood the syllabus better, you can then craft a proper strategy. You can analyze your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by trial and error, and mock tests allow you to do that very easily.
5. Helps you learn the study material
The importance of mock tests in exams does not need any introduction. There is a lot to learn to qualify for TNPSC Group 4 Exam. And mock tests make you do the Aptitude and Mental Ability/General Studies sections multiple times. That reinforces the information and strategies so that your brain can retrieve them efficiently, this trait will help you in the actual exam.
6. Actual Exam Like Interface
The Oliveboard Interface of TNPSC Group 4 Mock Tests is one of the best online exam interfaces in India. It is very similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants a real-time experience.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Overview
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Examination Name||TNPSC Group 4 Combined Civil Services Examination IV (Group IV Services & VAO)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, VAO, Typist, Field Surveyor.|
|Mode of Application||Online |
|Eligibility||SSLC/ 10th Standard|
|Salary||Rs 19,500 to Rs 65.000 (salary for first month)|
|Release date of notification||To be notified|
|Process of selection||Written exam (Offline)|
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern is as follows
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Part A: Tamil||100||1.5 ||150|
|Part B: Aptitude & Mental Ability||25||1.5||37.5|
|Part B: General Tamil||75||1.5||112.5|
Marking Scheme of the Exam as per the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam has 200 questions.
- The General Studies section comprises 75 questions. Each question is of 1.5 marks.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability, the section comprises 25 questions. Each question is of the 1.5 mark.
- The General Tamil section comprises 100 questions. Each question carries a 1.5 mark.
- So, according to the TNPSC Exam Pattern, the exam will be 300 marks.
- 90 out of 300 are the qualifying marks.
- There will be no negative marking as per the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern.