Importance of SSC MTS Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of SSC MTS Exam preparation. Here are some ways in which the SSC MTS Mock Test Series will help you.
1. Mock tests help in improving your speed
The real challenge of the competitive exam is the time constraint. You have to attempt a lot of questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Mock tests help you in increasing your speed along with accuracy which ensures better outcomes in the real examination.
2. Mock tests help you to get an idea about the real exam
You will get plenty of information on the structure and pattern of an exam from online sites. But simply knowing the pattern is not enough. With the help of a mock test, you will be able to get a better idea of the real exam and also score more marks. Mock tests give you a good chance of cracking the exam.
3. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie so that you can work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
4. Strategize with Mock Tests
Once you have grasped your weaknesses and understood the syllabus better, you can then craft a proper strategy. You can analyze your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by trial and error, and mock tests allow you to do that very easily.
5. Helps you learn the study material
The importance of mock tests in exams does not need any introduction. There is a lot to learn to qualify for SSC MTS Exam. And mock tests make you do the Reasoning/General Awareness/English/Numerical Aptitude sections multiple times. That reinforces the information and strategies so that your brain can retrieve them efficiently, this trait will help you in the actual exam.
6. Actual Exam Like Interface
The Oliveboard Interface of SSC MTS Mock Tests is one of the best online exam interfaces in India. It is very similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants a real-time experience.
SSC MTS Exam Overview
|Exam Name||SSC MTS Examination|
|Vacancies||To be announced soon|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
Paper -I: 90 minutes
Paper-II: 30 minutes
|Exam Purpose ||Selecting Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts|
|Exam Language||English, Hindi and other regional languages|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SSC MTS is discussed here in detail.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper 1
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
Important points for SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
- The time duration for paper 1 is 90 minutes.
- The time duration for visually handicapped candidates is 120 minutes.
- Paper 1 consists of 100 questions carrying 1 mark each.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 or one-fourth marks deducted for every wrong answer.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper 2 (Descriptive)
Paper 2 will be a descriptive test in which the candidate has to write a short essay or letter in English or any other language mentioned under the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
Important points for SSC MTS 2021 Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
- The Paper 2 exam is descriptive in nature and will be of pen and paper exam.
- The duration of the exam for general candidates is 30 minutes.
- The duration of the exam for visually handicapped students is 40 minutes.
- Candidates who qualify for paper 1 will be eligible to appear for paper 2.
- Candidates must write a short essay/ letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution.