Importance of Punjab PSC JE Civil Mock Test
Solving Punjab PSC JE Civil JE Mock Tests will give your Exam preparation an edge due to the following reasons:
Track your progress with mock tests
By taking Mock Tests, you can stay on track with your preparation. It gives you a clear picture of how far you have come and how much more you need to do. As your mock test scores rise, you are on track. It may be necessary for you to redesign your preparation if your mock test scores do not improve.
Taking mock tests makes you more confident
As a result of knowing your strengths, developing an effective strategy, and practicing the problems and questions multiple times, you will be more confident during the entrance examination.
You can improve your speed by taking mock tests
Accuracy is just as important as speed in a highly competitive exam such as Delhi Judicial Services. You should practice mock tests to improve your ability to answer questions quickly. The regular practice of Mock Tests will give you a clear idea of the type of questions that will be asked. You can therefore prepare your tricks to answer the question as quickly as possible.
Prepare with mock tests
By knowing your weaknesses and understanding the syllabus better, you can devise a strategy. Analyzing your mistakes will help you understand why they occurred. You can improve your strategy by performing mock tests.
You can come up with new tips and tricks
A mock test will also help you develop your own techniques or tricks to solve problems more quickly. If you already know the tips and tricks, mock tests will help you learn how to apply them.
Punjab PSC JE Civil Mock Test Special Features
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere through PC/ App.
- Oliveboard's intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard's analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
Punjab PSC JE Civil Exam Pattern
The Punjab Public Service Commission selects candidates based on a written examination. After the written exam and document verification is done, the commission releases the merit list of the final candidates.
The pattern of PPSC JE Civil Written Examination
The PPSC JE Civil Examination consists of two parts. The candidates applying for a written examination can prepare themselves accordingly.
- The first part will include questions from the syllabus, while the second part consists of logical reasoning, mental ability, and general knowledge tests.
- The first half is more crucial as it has 100 questions of 250 marks. Therefore, candidates should try to work on them to score more. The second half consists of 20 questions for 50 marks.
- The questions carry 2.5 marks each.
- Answer all questions carefully, as 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Two Parts of Question Paper||Total Questions||Allocated Marks |
|Questions from core subjects ||100||250|
|Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability, and General Knowledge||20||50|
Qualifying Marks for PPSC JE Civil Exam:
Candidates need to score the following marks to qualify for the PPSC JE Civil Exam.
|Category Division||Passing Marks|
|SC and OBC of the Punjab State||40%|
The final result of the PPSC JE Exam is prepared based on the net marks obtained in the written examination by the candidates.