IBPS has released the updated notification for posts of IBPS Clerk 2022 on 30th June 2022. The IBPS has released an official notification for the IBPS Clerk 2022 recruitment. You can apply online from the 1st July 2022 to the 21st July 2022 on their official website. There are a total of 6035 vacancies.
The official notification will carry all the essential information regarding the exam. Therefore, it is good to have information on the exam dates so that study can be planned accordingly.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022
In the official IBPS calendar for 2022, IBPS has issued the tentative exam dates for the forthcoming clerical cadre recruitment. There will be a revision in the exam dates after the announcement made by the Ministry of Finance. The IBPS Clerk exam dates are as follows according to the revised official notification released on 30th June 2022:
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022-23||30th June 2022|
|Online Registration Process||1st July 2022|
|Online Application Ends On||21st July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||August 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Pre exam date||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims result date||September/October 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains admit card||September/October 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains exam date||October 2022|
|Provisional Allotment || April 2023|
IBPS Clerk 2022 online application process has started. Apply Now
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
The Direct link to Apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment is updated here as the official notification is released.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Process
Following steps should be followed for applying for IBPS Clerk 2022
STEP 1: The Registration
- First, click on the link to the form that is available on the IBPS website.
- Then choose ‘CLICK HERE' for registering yourself.
- Check all the exam requirements, see the necessary details, and then click on ‘PROCEED'.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering information like your name, mobile no., your email ID, a security code, etc.
STEP 2: Uploading the photo ID and Signature:
- You will have to upload your recent photograph and your signature in a pdf format.
- The photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb for smooth uploading.
- And your signature should be between 10kb to 20kb for smooth uploading.