It is a dream for many to become a judge as it is one of the noblest and respectable positions. The MP high court conducts the MP judiciary examination to recruit candidates for the post of judge. The candidate needs to appear for several rounds of screening to qualify for the position. The MP high court releases the MP Judicial Services Cutoff for the preliminary examination, the main examination, and the personal interview. These cuts off are released along with the exam results. The MP judiciary examination is conducted by the MP high court to hire candidates for the post of civil judge here.
Know The MP Judicial Services CutOff
The MP Judicial Services CutOff is the mark that you will have to acquire to clear the various selection stages of the MP judiciary examination. You should have a good understanding of the cut-off marks to stay in the competition and eventually get recruited for the post.
However, before that here is what you need to know.
- The MP judiciary recruitment happens in three stages. These are the preliminary examination, the main examination, and the interview. You will have to clear each round and secure the minimum marks to qualify in each stage.
- The MP Judicial Services CutOff marks are different for each round.
- The MP Judicial Services CutOff is declared on the official website.
MP Judiciary CutOff For The Prelims
The first round is the preliminary round. Here are the MP Judiciary CutOff marks for the preliminary round.
- General – 115
- OBC – 105
- SC – 88
- ST – 82
MP Judicial Services CutOff For The Mains
If you clear the prelims cut off then you are eligible to appear for the mains. Here are the cut-offs for the MP Judiciary CutOff mains.
- General – 222
- OBC – 212
- SC – 183.5
- ST- 180
MP Judiciary CutOff For The Personal Interview
After you clear, the MP Judiciary CutOff for the main examination you now proceed to the next round which is the personal interview. The total marks are 50 and the MP Judiciary CutOff is decided by the examination authorities as per the personal interview test performance. The interviewer checks the candidates' body language, personality, behavioral skills, and speaking skills
Steps To Check The MP Judiciary CutOff
The MP Judicial Services CutOff is different each year. The above is the last year's MP Judicial Services CutOff published on the official website. If you are confused about where to look at these MP Judiciary CutOff scores then here are the steps to follow.
- Visit the MP High Court Official Website
- Click on the link RESULT OF ONLINE PRELIMS OF M.P. CIVIL JUDGE EXAM
- You will get the answer key here
- Scroll a bit below to see the MP Judiciary CutOff marks
- You can go ahead and download the cut off marks for future reference
Did You Get The MP Judiciary CutOff Marks?
If you are panicking about whether you met the MP Judiciary CutOff marks then here is how to go about it. The easiest way to review your answer is by downloading the MP CIVIL judge answer key which you can get easily from the official website.
Here is the marking scheme.
- You score one mark for every right answer
- There are no negative markings
- You do not lose any marks nor gain any marks for an un-attempted question
All that you need to do is to follow the marking scheme to calculate your total marks. Just refer to the answer key, tally the score and check to see if you have cleared the MP Judiciary CutOff.
What Are The Factors That Affect The MP Judicial Services CutOff Score?
The MP judiciary examination publishes its vacancies each year or at times even twice a year. The MP Judicial Services CutOff will vary each year based on the following factors.
- The vacancies fluctuate every year and this determines the MP Judiciary CutOff score. If the vacancies are large then the MP Judiciary CutOff will be lower and vice versa.
- If the question level were difficult then this too impacts the MP Judiciary Cut Off. The complexity of the question is indirectly proportional to the MP Judiciary Cut Off.
- If there are a huge number of applicants then this creates a higher competition which again results in a higher MP Judiciary Cut Off.
The MP judiciary examination is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh high court to recruit candidates for the post of civil judge. To get shortlisted, you will have to clear the MP Judiciary CutOff. The MP Judiciary CutOff is published by the MP civil judge. There are different cut-off marks for the preliminary and main examinations. The cut-off marks are also decided for the personal interview. You can see the MP Judiciary CutOff on the official MP judiciary website. All that you need to do is to enter your registration number and your password and tally your score to see if you have met the MP Judiciary CutOff mark and will qualify for the next round.
Will the MP Judiciary CutOff change each year?
Yes, the MP Judiciary CutOff does not stay the same each year. This varies based on factors like the number of applicants, the complexity of the examination, and the number of vacancies. So there will hardly be chances that the cut-off for two years will be the same.
Why should you check the MP Judiciary CutOff for several years?
If you have a rough idea of the MP Judiciary CutOff for the last few years then you will be able to get an idea of the range that you need to score. Also once you give the examination you can come back to the official website and check your score against the MP Judiciary CutOff score and see if you would qualify for the next round.
What happens if I fail to score the MP Judiciary CutOff marks?
If you did not get the required MP Judiciary CutOff marks then you will not qualify for the next round. You will then have to appear again next year and clear the preliminary, main, and interview rounds.