MP Police Constable Vacancy
Madhya Pradesh’s Professional Examination Board (PEB) had launched a recruitment drive to fill 4000 Police Constable vacancies consisting of both GD Constable and Radio Constable posts. There are 3862 GD Constable openings and 138 Radio Constable vacancies out of 4000 total vacancies. Additionally, each post is divided internally among the many reserved categories.
The detailed break up of the vacancies are as follows
|Ex Serv (10%)||104||104||62||78||39||387|
Application Procedure for MP Police Constable
To apply for the MP Police Constable position online, go to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s official website or click on the link below.
- A new tab will open, where you can choose whether or not to add additional candidates.
- New applicants must first complete a registration form.
- On the left side of the screen, click the New Applicant Link to register.
- Give all of the relevant information.
- On your registered mobile number and email address, you will receive an applicant ID and a password.
- Use those credentials to log in.
- Candidates who have already enrolled can access their profiles by entering their General Registration Number and password.
- Then, fill in your personal information, educational background, and other relevant information.
- Upload your photo and signature in the proportions specified.
- Pay the application cost via the internet.
- Double-check all of the information you’ve entered.
- Finally, submit the application form once it has been completed.
Exam fees must be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking, or using the MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode. The following are the application fee details:
|Category||Application Fee||Departmental Fee ||Total Fee|
|Unreserved Category for Single Paper||Rs.500||Rs. 100||Rs. 600|
|Unreserved Category for 2 Papers||Rs.700||Rs.100||Rs. 800|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PwD (Resident of MP) for Single Paper||Rs.350||Rs. 50||Rs. 400|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PwD (Resident of MP) for 2 Papers||Rs.250||Rs. 50||Rs. 300|
Selection process for MP Constable
The recruitment process for MP police constables is divided into two stages. Candidates should first appear for a written test. The candidates also must clear a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Measurement Test (PMT) in order to be eligible for final selection.
MP Police Constable Pay Scale
- Constable: 5200 Rs. to 20200 Rs., Rs. 1900 Grade pay
- Head constable: 5200 Rs. to 20200 Rs., Rs. 2100 Grade pay
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI): 5200 Rs. to 20200 Rs., Rs. 2400 Grade pay